SPORT HOLIDAYS | TRAINING CAMPS
INDOOR TRAINING CAMPS
BASKETBALL | VOLLEYBALL | HANDBALL
OLIMPIC POOL TRAININGS
WE ARE THE BEST SPORTIVE HOLIDAY ASSISTANT OF TURKEY
TAKE A PARTNERSHIP PACKAGE AND GROW UP TOGETHER WITH US
ANY QUESTION ?
Do I need travel insurance?
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover certain personal, baggage and cancellation risks. Please ask us for insurance information to meet your travel needs or get a quote online with our preferred travel insurances.
- What is the difference between single, double, twin, triple & quad share?
- Single is the rate per person for 1 person staying in 1 room.
- Double is the rate per person for 2 people staying in 1 room in a double bed.
- Twin is the rate per person for 2 people staying in 1 room in 2 separate beds.
- Triple is the rate per person for 3 people staying in 1 room.
- Quad is the rate per person for 4 people staying in 1 room.
- Is breakfast included at my hotel?
Breakfast is included in our package prices
- I am a single traveller, can I have my own room please?
Yes, you can have your own room but a single supplement cost will apply.
- What time can I check-in and check-out of my hotel?
Standard hotel check-in times (note, the below is just a guide):
- CHECK IN: between 2pm-3pm
- CHECK OUT: between 11am – 12am
- I would like to extend my stay, can I arrange extra accommodation either side of my trip?
Certainly! All our package options are flexible therefore extending your travel will not be a problem. Please contact us, if you require an extension to your stay and we can quote accordingly.
- I’m lucky enough to have friends that live in the event city so I don’t need accommodation. Can I purchase just tickets and flights through you?
We offer a variety of service options and can tailor any packages to suit your requirements and can definitely accommodate this request. However, if you are just chasing tickets-only, we’re sorry to disappoint but this will not be possible for any event on offer.
- I forgot to give you my airline loyalty program number, how do I add this to my booking?
You can definitely add your loyalty/rewards program number at any point prior to your departure date by simply contacting your consultant via phone , email email@example.com or logging into your online account if you made your booking online.
- I plan to pack more things than I thought, how do I buy more luggage for my flight?
No worries! It’s as easy as giving your nominated airline a quick call and purchasing the extra luggage over the phone. A heads up though – make sure you check the airlines applicable excess baggage policies before travelling so you don’t end up with any unexpected surprises at the airport.
- What time should I get to the airport before my flight?
There are different check-in times for international and domestic flights. For international flights, passengers should check-in approximately three hours prior to their flight departure time. For domestic flights, passengers should check-in approximately 60 minutes prior to their flight departure time. Please check with the airline you are travelling with for more specific check-in requirements.
- I want to use frequent flyer points to book my flight, can I do this?
We are happy to book your reward flights on your behalf. However, we do charge a small service fee to book them. Please contact us for more information and pricing.
- I’ve already got my flights, can I just purchase event tickets and accommodation through you?
Yes, you can purchase event tickets and accommodation only, unless specifically stated in the Terms & Conditions of a particular event. However, if you are just chasing tickets-only, we’re sorry to disappoint but this will not be possible for any event on offer.
- I want to upgrade my flight(s) to business class, how do I make this happen?
Upgrades can be arranged and are subject to availability. The best way to arrange an upgrade is to contact us.
- My frequent flyer points have not been credited to my account, what should I do?
When flying, we always recommend keeping your e-ticket or boarding pass in the event an airline has trouble crediting your account. If your points have not been added, please contact the nominated airline directly and forward them a copy of your boarding pass.
- We are a corporate group of travellers. Can we request a specific seat on the plane?
All members travelling in a large group may not be seated together due to each airline ‘seating policies. Although we always aim to seat travel companions together and send in requests, it is advisable to telephone the airline directly and request to be seated together prior to departure.
Once I have booked and paid a deposit on my package, how long do I have to cancel?
Deposits and third party fees are non-refundable however refunds are subject to our policies. Please read our Terms & Conditions for our refund and cancellation policy.
- Are transfers from the airport to the hotel and/or hotel to the airport included?
Our packages include transfers, we are definitely organize transfers for any booking
- I have a transfer arranged, where do I go to get picked up?
Upon arrival into your destination, please make your way to the designated baggage carousel and look for your driver who will be holding a sign with your name clearly printed on it.
- I have a transfer arranged, where do I go when I depart?
All departure transfers will be leaving from your nominated hotel in the lobby area at the time designated on your itinerary provided by us.
- How can I pay for my package?
We accept cash, cheque, direct deposits and most major credit cards. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for further information.
- What should I do if my payment is declined?
We recommend you contact your bank or card issuer to check your credit limit.
- When will my credit card be debited?
Once your booking has been submitted online, your credit card will be debited instantly.
- Is my online payment secure?
As soon as you make an online booking, you will be viewing secure website pages. Any personal details entered including credit/debit card payments will automatically be encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) so your transactions are private and protected. A padlock symbol at the bottom of your screen will also indicate you are in a secure area as does the beginning of the page address changing from http:// to https://. Your credit/debit card number is passed through to our payment provider for validation and debited via our booking system. If you do have a problem, despite the above security measures, your card issuer and SPORTIVE TRAVEL will assist you as necessary.
Can you assist me in booking restaurants, theatre shows and cultural events during my stay?
Definitely! We can organize tours, entertainment and any other extra activity for a memorable stay. After all, our consultants have experienced the events and know all the insider tips to get you on your way when you arrive.
- How do I book?
Sportive Travel have three options for you to book you trip. You can book selected sporting events online using our custom booking engine, phone our team or visit our store.
- When is my booking confirmed?
Your booking is confirmed once you receive a confirmation email and payment has been successfully received.
- How do I know my online order has been confirmed?
Once your order has been processed and a deposit is received you are confirmed on a package deal and will receive a confirmation email. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
- What if I want to make a change to my reservation?
Simply send us an email with your booking reference number and your request or call our team. Please read our Terms & Conditions for our change and amendment policy.
- What should I expect once I have paid and booked?
Once you’ve made your booking, you will receive an email from us summarizing the following details:
- Your booking confirmation
- Your payment schedule (if applicable)
- Your travel Itinerary and travel information
- Your payment receipt
- Travel document collection procedure
- Full Terms & Conditions
- Where do I find my travel documentation?
Your travel documentation will be sent to you with your confirmation email. We recommend you save these digital documents to a device for authorisation. You can also access your travel itinerary in your online personal account when you log in via our website at travelandsports.com.au.
- Review your travel insurance
We strongly recommend that you register on travel insurance to cover certain personal, baggage and cancellation risks. Please ask us for insurance information to meet your travel needs.
- How will I know if a VISA is required for my trip and how do I arrange my VISA?
If you book with us we, we will always inform you if you need a VISA for your trip. We can also help you organize your VISA’s with the relevant embassies. Fees will apply.
- Is the country I am visiting safe for travel?
- For information on safety conditions, we recommend you visit the Departments of Foreign Affairs and Trade website for up to date information
- What immunizations do I need before I leave?
Before leaving, we highly recommend you make an appointment with your travel doctor to discuss necessary vaccinations. When travelling its also a good idea to carry your vaccination certificates from your doctor as some countries will require proof of immunization before entry.
- How much validity do I need on my passport before travel?
Many foreign governments require visitors to carry passports with at least six months’ validity from the date of arrival back to Turkey.
- You are at least 18 years old and have the power and authority to enter into a binding contract with us and the supplier product you have acquired.
- Information you provide us about yourself is true, accurate, current and complete as required by any registration process.
- You will maintain and promptly update this information to keep it true, accurate and complete.
FROM THE BLOG